South County – Jeffco Meeting
Join our host, Diana Toler, at Family Care Chiropractic for our first South County / Jeffco Meeting of the Psychedelic Society of St. Louis.
We will meet from 2PM – 5PM.
Suggested Discussion Topic: [We didn’t get to it last month]
Personal growth and self-discovery through psychedelic use
Consider the following to inspire and guide the conversation:
- How have your psychedelic experiences influenced your personal growth and self-discovery?
- In what ways do you believe psychedelics can facilitate personal growth and self-discovery?
- Have you had any experiences on psychedelics that you feel have particularly impacted your self-understanding or self-awareness?
- How do you integrate the insights and learnings from your psychedelic experiences into your daily life?
- How do you approach setting intentions or goals for your psychedelic experiences in terms of personal growth and self-discovery?
- How do you feel psychedelics compare to other methods (such as therapy or meditation) in facilitating personal growth and self-discovery?
- How do you navigate any challenges or difficulties that may arise during a psychedelic experience in terms of personal growth and self-discovery?
- How do you approach discussing your psychedelic experiences with friends, family, or a therapist?
- How do you feel psychedelics can be used as a tool for self-discovery and personal growth in a group setting?
- How do you believe society’s perception and understanding of psychedelics can be shifted to better support personal growth and self-discovery?